- Convert your existing site to run on a Content Management System.
- Add an image gallery, video gallery, blog, discussion forum, e-commerce shopping cart, event calendar, and many other features to an existing website.
- Drupal consulting: evaluate, install, and configure Drupal modules. From among the thousands of add-on modules available, I will help you find the best solution for your application. Views, CCK, Ubercart, Commerce, Organic Groups, Location, Webform, and more.
- Custom Drupal module programming.
- Create a cross-browser, responsive Drupal theme from mock-ups produced by your designer.
- Upgrades from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7.
- Migrations from Drupal 7 to Backdrop CMS.
- Legacy support for sites running Drupal 6.
- Search engine optimization (SEO). Your site is constructed with SEO always in mind, using simple, effective techniques that can lead to excellent search rank for your pages. For existing sites, improved ranking is possible,
but ultimately your placement in search results is up to the search engines so there are no guarantees. Contact me for an evaluation.
- Install and configure Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, MediaWiki, Moodle, Geeklog, and other
Free/Open Source CMS packages.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot osCommerce and derivatives.
- Scanning photos, image processing/optimization, custom logos
and graphic design, and audio/video processing.